Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Contest Update


I haven't forgotten the extremely serious Toonistration contest, which was supposed to conclude on Monday the 27th. I got exactly two entries, which will be making their appearance in this space soon. Despite the fact that the contest is goofy, what inspired it qualifies as moderately interesting. I am preparing a few thoughts and examples on the subject. Look for the Toonistration Round-Up on September 3.

Image: Scooby-Doo sticker pack, Hanna-Barbera Productions. I bought these in the supermarket line several years ago. A distribution landmark of sorts, I guess.

2 comments:

Bob Flynn said...

Wait, stickers? We get stickers?!...

DB Dowd said...

Not so fast, Flynn. The sponsors are still debating the proper awards. Stickers are but one possibility. (So just for the record, are you saying you'd like stickers, or that stickers would be a contemptible choice?)